Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A fantasy and a dream of love in the universe

I've made this a few years ago, starting from one of my old teenage drawings, the drawings I've made imagining I am in a dream universe, on a distant sphere, next to a beautiful young girl, it's just me and her, I am looking in hel eyes, she is looking in my eyes and the Earth is far away. She took me there by her butterfly wings. I've always wanted to find her, to love her, to be with her but the only thing I can do is to be lonely and only dream of her and make drawings and paintings of her. I was so lonely by then, I am still lonely now.
This is the old drawing. I was 15 when I've made it. It is not a professional drawing but I keep for it's sentimental value, I keep it as a memory of one of my teenage dreams, like a page in a diary.

No comments: